2010 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
Trouble free 2010 Range Rover HSE
By riversider on 02/08/11 12:28 PM (PST)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Absolutely no problems with my 2010 HSE after owning it for about 10 months, none ! Yes the gas mileage is not good but I knew that going in. I have enjoyed the vehicle tremendously, and the admiring stares I get while driving it is an added plus. Brown/bronze color ( bourneville) with brown leather interior piped in cream has elicited many many compliments. If anything, the engine doesn't idle quietly and silently as some luxury vehicles do. I love the car, who knew driving a vehicle would make people turn their heads or turn around and look when they pass you ??

Special car
By Tom d on 11/27/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second RR and the 2010 model is a big step up in power and ride. Trips to distant hockey rinks are a joy. When you exit this car after a long trip you feel great because th ride is extraordinary. The power is simply amazing. Yes expect a few gremlins. We have had the back up camera replaced twice and I do think the bluetooth is relatively weak. This car is special. People who can afford this car can buy any SUV, don' t think they drive RR just for prestige. It is truly unlike any other!

8 months into ownership
By Steve S. on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

My 2010 Range Rover is currently sitting at the Hornburg Service center in Los Angeles for warped rotors. This will be the third time in less than 15,000 miles they have been replaced. The brakes are not worn down. I will be opening up a Lemon Law case against Range Rover because of this problem that apparently cannot be fixed. Service manager said my driving habits have cause the rotors to warp every 5,000 miles. My 2008 Range Rover never had any brake or warped rotor issues in the 22,000 miles i drove it for the year I owned it (purchased in 2009 and traded it in for the 2010 model. The other problems are too numerous to list hear. I am shocked and dismayed at Land Rover.

Extrememly satisfied
By cewilder21 on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I am so very please with the Land Rover we just bought! It is such a beautiful vehicle and very smooth riding! Land Rover of Cary was helpful in my decision making choices of which way to go. The customer service at Land Rover of Cary was highly exceptional as well as the salesman. He was able to answer all of our questions and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. A big thank you to him! I would recommend anyone to go to Land Rover of Cary--they are the best!

Buyer beware of Maint cost
By Turbs on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Buyers should be aware that the maintenance cost for the Range Rovers are huge. Count on replacing brakes and tires every 20 to 30k miles. I am told by my dealership that this "is to be expected."

Rover needs to step up electronics!
By Candace R. on 08/20/10 12:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Unfortunately, I have had nothing but problems w/ the electrical & BlueTooth systems. Rover has been back to the dealer going on 3 times now. The speakers rattle horribly & the BlueTooth has so much static & drops calls so often that I have unlinked my phone. The phone system would also allow me to pick up calls, but then my callers could not hear me & I would have to pick up & speak through my cell. The camera dies out sometimes, but always seems to come to life when I schedule service. Pixels on display disappear or spread out occasionally. The driver settings clear out everytime I get out of the car. It's a real shame because the car is BEAUTIFUL & so much fun to drive!

Four Months into Ownership
By Steve S. on 07/13/10 01:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

So 4 months after my first review I still like this vehicle but it has unfortunately been to the dealership for 3 major problems. Electrical problems, workmanship flaws (my entire LCD odometer display was replaced) and little rattles have put a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm for a car that costs so much. The car is beautiful to drive and extremely comfortable, but twice a week to the gas station is unbearable. I am averaging 10.2 miles/gal according to the car's internal meter. The AC is overly complicated. Bluetooth clumsy, I am told I am difficult to hear by the people I call. Navigation is a disaster. as I stated in my earlier review, my Q7 had a much better Nav & blind spot monitor.

Elegant Beast
By Arizona Chariot on 06/28/10 20:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a new 2010 Range Rover after looking at every high end SUV on the market. This is my second Range Rover and the workmanship and quality of the materials are outstanding. This is a truly elegant beast. I live and drive in Arizona where the roads and climate can be very harsh and challenging. I now have over 1,300 miles with NO problems. This is one of if not the best and most comfortable vehicle I have owned. It is a far cry from my previous Rover, Benz, Porsche or BMW SUVs, all great vehicles. This new 2010 Rover is clearly in a class of its own. The electronics are fantastic. Kind of reminds me a little of the avionics panel in my airplane. The Jaguar engine has great power.

disappointment
By alex on 05/08/10 16:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

three friends have this vehicle and have been disappointed with how many things have gone wrong in so short a time. programming and electrical issues prevail. cameras do not function properly.

Good Car
By Some one on 04/23/10 00:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the Car for almost a month now and have driven it more than 897 miles and it has been problem free so far. The fuel economy is bad but its not that big of a surprise if you know anything about Land Rovers. The blue tooth wireless phone is easy to connect with but people have told me when I call them is some times difficult to hear me.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover in WA is:

$237 per month*