2008 Land Rover Range Rover 4.2L V8 Supercharger 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My 2008 Range Rover a

2008 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

My 2008 Range Rover a Supercharged Lemon
By rover73 on

2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This is a $96,000 LEMON! I bought it new in January 2008 and from day one it has had many issues. The first week we discovered it had a cracked exhaust system that need to be replaced. The drivers ventilated heated/cooled seat was not working and after many attempts it had to be completely replaced. The rear brake light had filled with water after it rained so that had to be replaced. The adaptive head-lights that are supposed to turn as you go around a corner they ended up being "cross eyed" so they replaced the entire passenger side head-light assembly. The memory functions for the seats, radio and steering wheel have never worked properly. Search user rover73 on you tube for my video.

Favorite Features

I love the looks of this truck. Always have, this is my 3rd and last one. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER LAND ROVER.

Suggested Improvements

Quality control needs to be drastically improved. Buy a BMW or Mercedes before looking at a Land Rover.