Love this thing
By Thomas M on
2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
I absolutely love this thing. It feels very responsive and comfort is second to none. We have put 25,000 miles on this thing since September and have had no problems this far. My previous vehicles were an 08 Cayenne and an 04 Jeep Wrangler. The Rover doesn;t handle as good on the road(its not a porsche) but I feel more at ease knowing I am in one of the best off road vehicles in the market and it is a hell of a lot more comfortable then the Jeep.
Favorite Features
Status symbol quality. Very traditional and stylish exterior. It's the type of vehicle that never goes out of style. Lowering the suspension makes it easier for the kids to get in an out. The interior is beautiful. Can see every corner of the vehicle from the drivers seat.
Suggested Improvements
Front defroster shuts off automatically, down hill desent button is in bad spot, rear seat tilts up making it hard to put in the baby car seat. Third row seat would be great. The worst dealer service I have ever encountered. For what you pay you would expect a lot more. Had better service from Jeep.