2008 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Love my Rover!

2008 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

Love my Rover!
By Andy on

2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

My wife's GMC Denali was climbing in miles and she expressed interest in a Range Rover. I was a bit worried after all of the negative press I heard. After a test drive and a 4 hour conversation w/ the Sales guy at land Rover Guilford (CT), I was sold! We bought a pre-owned 2008 Range Rover, black on tan and loaded w/ every option. We see around 20 MPG on the highway and handling is excellent. Land Rover Guilford was recently awarded the Pinicle Award and they offered a weekend at Land Rover's Driving School in Vermont for their customers. My wife and I went and were blown away at what a "rover" is capable of. Only a few minor glitches but service has resolved them all.

Solid, responsive and simply gorgeous!

Sunroof noise improvement!
By kmg08
on 06/08/15 05:43 AM (PDT)

Hello Andy- 5 years later- do you still have and like your '08 range rover? Any issues you have had over the past years with it? We are looking to purchase an '08 with great mileage on it and the condition and carfax look great! Any input would be greatly appreciated thank you!