2008 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Love My Rovers

2008 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

HSE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Love My Rovers
By jshook on

2008 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am on my third HSE ('04, '06, '08) and have absolutely loved all of them. Apparently, I am fortunate in that I have never experience any major maintenance issues. My only complaint is the $100+ it takes to fill it, but that goes with the territory. These vehicles are fantastic in all conditions. I live in the midwest and drive about 30,000 miles per year, so I see my share of nasty conditions including blizzards, ice and torrential rain. I never worry if I am in the Range Rover. Keep good tires on the car and it will get you there safely and effortlessly. Regarding interior finish and comfort, it doesn't get better, except on the newer RR's. Buy this vehicle....you won't regret it!

Stability on and off the road and the confidence the vehicle inspires in all conditions. 2008 console redesign a much needed impprovement over the prior years.

A really well-engineered Apple device interface for ipods, iphones and ipads that deals with communication (voice, text, email, data) and music. The screen needs to reflect the apple scree. In fact, just partner with Apple and ave them develop and install a system in the vehicle.