Used 2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:

Overall very happy w/new 07 Range Rover
By giggyice

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been driving BMW's for a long time and had always wanted to try a Range Rover. My poor BMW salesman was dissapointed when i didn't buy another 7series, but I just needed to get this Rover out of my system. While it isn't a 7series, it is very luxurious. I am dissapointed with the its sluggish acceleration, the non-powered tailgate, and gas mileage, but other than that I love it! Plenty of headroom, leg room and its great to sit up high!

Favorite Features

Interior cabin space, seating position up high, quiet, solid!

Suggested Improvements

Powered tailgate, better gas mileage, and more horsepower without having to buy the supercharged!

Range Rover Supercharged
By MB

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car can go anywhere in style. Whether it's a meeting in the city with clients or an off road excursion to the Outerbanks of NC with our two great danes. This is our second Range Rover.

Favorite Features

The sleek simple understated elegance of the vehicle in general.

Suggested Improvements

Typical computer bugs.

2007 Range Rover HSE
By C. M. Oliver

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Range Rover is an outstanding vehicle with comfort and features befitting of a premium class vehicle. The ride is smooth yet agile and the all-aluminum 32-Valve Jaguar V8 is very responsive providing ample power in most situations. The Terrain Response System provides optimum performance in every driving condition, creating tremendous traction and handling regardless of road conditions. Thus far, the Range Rover has performed well without any problems. This is truly a unique and remarkable vehicle.

Favorite Features

The styling, ride and over-all vehicle performance

Suggested Improvements

Additional driver's leg room and a larger cargo area

Top range
By donte

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have always wanted a Range Rover since I was a child. When I test drove it I knew it was the one for me. My personal opinion about this car is outstanding, I can't find the right words to explain this car. The handling is wonderful, as well as the exterior and interior. I highly recommend you buy this car if you like to enjoy the finer things in life

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the performance and the interior

Suggested Improvements

Suggest they put a power tailgate

My Short-Lived Range Rover Experience
By Chris from Colorado

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I ordered a 2008 RR Supercharged but walked away after test driving it. One of the lower body panels was loose and pertruding; the passenger seat fan was noisy and obstructed, restricting airflow; and there were dirty smudges in numerous places on the white headliner. On a previous brand new RR that I test drove 3 doors had black wood trim and the 4th door had walnut wood trim--where is the quality control on these vehicles? I was also disappointed that Land Rover's $93K flagship didn't come with common options like: keyless entry/engine start, rear window shades; active headlights, and a power liftgate. For me, the aura of exclusivity faded fast after my Range Rover experience.

Favorite Features

Beauty, style, engine/transmission performance, handling

Suggested Improvements

Quality control. Lack of common convenience options like: keyless entry/engine start; "active" headlights, rear window shades, power liftgate