2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
Third time is the charm
By David on 08/03/07 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought an 03-had problems, bought an 05-it was a better vehicle. Just bought the 07 and I think Land Rover finally got it right. The new suspension is noticeably tighter with less body roll around corners and the new seats "hug me" better than my other 2 RR's. Also considered the MB S550 4matic, although it's comparing apples and oranges, I felt the RR offered similar luxury with more overall safety for my family. My only complaints are that the still too complicated radio/nav system is located too far away from the driving position, although I'm 6'2" the stretch is uncomfortable. And the back- up camera picture quality is terrible. I'd also like to see a diesel option.

Best vehicle Ive ever owned
By LagunaDriver on 07/19/07 21:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am loving my 07 RR. I feel fabulous in it. I think Im in love! I have had some problems - electrical (trapped wires when fitted). This led me to buyer's remorse. Once reunited all was forgiven and forgotten. Fuel ecomomy is hopeless (ave 15.8mpg) but Im past caring - I love the driving position. I love the comfort (solid ride). Love the back up camera. Rear seats are small for passengers and trunk doesnt hold that much. Who cares - love is blind! Although dont buy black - nightmare to keep clean!

07 Range Rover
By TOM on 07/19/07 07:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Range Rover, having replaced my 2004 with a 2007. Having read reviews only after the purchase of the first, I was a bit skeptical. However, I have found my reservations totally unwarranted. As long as Land Rover maintains the current level of quality control, I will never drive anything else. The styling goes without saying, only surpassed by drive responsivness and passeger comfort. Often labelled a gas guzzler, it is no more so than any other SUV in its league. There is a reason the current Range Rover has become an icon. It is just that good.

2007 Range Rover HSE
By Mike on 05/21/07 10:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many cars - including many luxury SUVs (07 Escalade, 06 Discovery, etc.). I am forced to compare this vehicle to the 07 Escalade AWD that I owned. As far as comfort goes - the Rover is more comfortable for the front passengers, but not as comfortable for the rear passengers as the Escalade. This is mainly due to the lack of being able to recline or adjust the rear seat. As far as driveability - the Rover wins hands down. The Escalade would toss the occupants left and right through corners - the Rover is very solid. As far as power - even though the Escalade boasts 400+hp - I feel they are very close in power.

fun filled
By froyd88 on 12/29/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

the greatest car suv or whatever I have driven . The life to drive it all and this is my first LR it's a real gem. perfect on or off.