2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
Be Careful What You Ask For
By Gary In Tampa on 10/27/08 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This our second Range Rover, moving into this one from a 2006 Sport. Nice power and the ride is a dream. There are all of the nice things that you expect on a RRSC, but hold on to your hats if you expect all of the bells and whistles to actually work. Expect multiple computer failures and electronics not to work properly. Plan on knowing your service manager on a first name basis. When everything works, there is no better.

Range Rover Supercharged
By MB on 10/14/07 13:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car can go anywhere in style. Whether it's a meeting in the city with clients or an off road excursion to the Outerbanks of NC with our two great danes. This is our second Range Rover.

Top range
By donte on 09/18/07 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have always wanted a Range Rover since I was a child. When I test drove it I knew it was the one for me. My personal opinion about this car is outstanding, I can't find the right words to explain this car. The handling is wonderful, as well as the exterior and interior. I highly recommend you buy this car if you like to enjoy the finer things in life

My Short-Lived Range Rover Experience
By Chris from Colorado on 08/22/07 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I ordered a 2008 RR Supercharged but walked away after test driving it. One of the lower body panels was loose and pertruding; the passenger seat fan was noisy and obstructed, restricting airflow; and there were dirty smudges in numerous places on the white headliner. On a previous brand new RR that I test drove 3 doors had black wood trim and the 4th door had walnut wood trim--where is the quality control on these vehicles? I was also disappointed that Land Rover's $93K flagship didn't come with common options like: keyless entry/engine start, rear window shades; active headlights, and a power liftgate. For me, the aura of exclusivity faded fast after my Range Rover experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.