2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
30,000 mile review
By OC Driver on 09/27/09 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I originally leased this vehicle for 30 months for a monthly cost of $1,375 (CA tax). The lease just expired and I bought the car (Chase financing 60 months $840 a month). I had owned Mercedes (E and S class)for 10 years and was nervous about getting into a LR. This has honestly been the most reliable and fulfilling vehicle I have ever owned (which is why I bought out the lease). I've had two problems: electric mirrors got out of alignment (five minute fix) and driver side seat wiring failed (two day drop off). Service experience (Land Rover Newport Beach) is a joy - quick in/out - local Mercedes service was a good hour from drop off to rental car. I am very happy!

Best luxury SUV
By Art on 08/19/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I personally think this is the best looking SUV, period. The car puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it. I only had 2 minor problems with the car: front passenger headlight was fogging up during rain (dealer replaced it under warranty) and the steering wouldn't auto-decline to preset position when you start the car once in a while (dealer reset the computer and no problems after that).

HSE
By Jim on 01/25/09 23:58 PM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned luxury cars for 10 years. This Is the biggest mistake thus far. I ended up trading my HSE for a 2008 Lexus LS460. Need to work on value and consumer confidence. Those who can spend money will. Please make a better SUV. Better warranty and product.

Love my 2007 HSE
By Marc on 05/01/08 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome car, turns heads, fun to drive, easy to operate. Re-sale value is the pits. Averages 15 mpg which is not bad considering how big it is. Awesome boat tower, you will never get stuck on the ramp. Definitely would buy one again. Due to cost of maintenace, makes buying on still in warranty or new very attractive. My only proplem has been defective head & tailight assemblies that fog up. Of course dealers say they are not fogged when you take it in. So take pictures!

Overall very happy w/new 07 Range Rover
By giggyice on 11/04/07 06:52 AM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been driving BMW's for a long time and had always wanted to try a Range Rover. My poor BMW salesman was dissapointed when i didn't buy another 7series, but I just needed to get this Rover out of my system. While it isn't a 7series, it is very luxurious. I am dissapointed with the its sluggish acceleration, the non-powered tailgate, and gas mileage, but other than that I love it! Plenty of headroom, leg room and its great to sit up high!

2007 Range Rover HSE
By C. M. Oliver on 09/28/07 13:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Range Rover is an outstanding vehicle with comfort and features befitting of a premium class vehicle. The ride is smooth yet agile and the all-aluminum 32-Valve Jaguar V8 is very responsive providing ample power in most situations. The Terrain Response System provides optimum performance in every driving condition, creating tremendous traction and handling regardless of road conditions. Thus far, the Range Rover has performed well without any problems. This is truly a unique and remarkable vehicle.

Third time is the charm
By David on 08/03/07 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought an 03-had problems, bought an 05-it was a better vehicle. Just bought the 07 and I think Land Rover finally got it right. The new suspension is noticeably tighter with less body roll around corners and the new seats "hug me" better than my other 2 RR's. Also considered the MB S550 4matic, although it's comparing apples and oranges, I felt the RR offered similar luxury with more overall safety for my family. My only complaints are that the still too complicated radio/nav system is located too far away from the driving position, although I'm 6'2" the stretch is uncomfortable. And the back- up camera picture quality is terrible. I'd also like to see a diesel option.

Best vehicle Ive ever owned
By LagunaDriver on 07/19/07 21:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am loving my 07 RR. I feel fabulous in it. I think Im in love! I have had some problems - electrical (trapped wires when fitted). This led me to buyer's remorse. Once reunited all was forgiven and forgotten. Fuel ecomomy is hopeless (ave 15.8mpg) but Im past caring - I love the driving position. I love the comfort (solid ride). Love the back up camera. Rear seats are small for passengers and trunk doesnt hold that much. Who cares - love is blind! Although dont buy black - nightmare to keep clean!

07 Range Rover
By TOM on 07/19/07 07:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Range Rover, having replaced my 2004 with a 2007. Having read reviews only after the purchase of the first, I was a bit skeptical. However, I have found my reservations totally unwarranted. As long as Land Rover maintains the current level of quality control, I will never drive anything else. The styling goes without saying, only surpassed by drive responsivness and passeger comfort. Often labelled a gas guzzler, it is no more so than any other SUV in its league. There is a reason the current Range Rover has become an icon. It is just that good.

2007 Range Rover HSE
By Mike on 05/21/07 10:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many cars - including many luxury SUVs (07 Escalade, 06 Discovery, etc.). I am forced to compare this vehicle to the 07 Escalade AWD that I owned. As far as comfort goes - the Rover is more comfortable for the front passengers, but not as comfortable for the rear passengers as the Escalade. This is mainly due to the lack of being able to recline or adjust the rear seat. As far as driveability - the Rover wins hands down. The Escalade would toss the occupants left and right through corners - the Rover is very solid. As far as power - even though the Escalade boasts 400+hp - I feel they are very close in power.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.