2007 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
30,000 mile review
By OC Driver on 09/27/09 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I originally leased this vehicle for 30 months for a monthly cost of $1,375 (CA tax). The lease just expired and I bought the car (Chase financing 60 months $840 a month). I had owned Mercedes (E and S class)for 10 years and was nervous about getting into a LR. This has honestly been the most reliable and fulfilling vehicle I have ever owned (which is why I bought out the lease). I've had two problems: electric mirrors got out of alignment (five minute fix) and driver side seat wiring failed (two day drop off). Service experience (Land Rover Newport Beach) is a joy - quick in/out - local Mercedes service was a good hour from drop off to rental car. I am very happy!

Best luxury SUV
By Art on 08/19/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I personally think this is the best looking SUV, period. The car puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it. I only had 2 minor problems with the car: front passenger headlight was fogging up during rain (dealer replaced it under warranty) and the steering wouldn't auto-decline to preset position when you start the car once in a while (dealer reset the computer and no problems after that).

HSE
By Jim on 01/25/09 23:58 PM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned luxury cars for 10 years. This Is the biggest mistake thus far. I ended up trading my HSE for a 2008 Lexus LS460. Need to work on value and consumer confidence. Those who can spend money will. Please make a better SUV. Better warranty and product.

Be Careful What You Ask For
By Gary In Tampa on 10/27/08 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This our second Range Rover, moving into this one from a 2006 Sport. Nice power and the ride is a dream. There are all of the nice things that you expect on a RRSC, but hold on to your hats if you expect all of the bells and whistles to actually work. Expect multiple computer failures and electronics not to work properly. Plan on knowing your service manager on a first name basis. When everything works, there is no better.

Love my 2007 HSE
By Marc on 05/01/08 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome car, turns heads, fun to drive, easy to operate. Re-sale value is the pits. Averages 15 mpg which is not bad considering how big it is. Awesome boat tower, you will never get stuck on the ramp. Definitely would buy one again. Due to cost of maintenace, makes buying on still in warranty or new very attractive. My only proplem has been defective head & tailight assemblies that fog up. Of course dealers say they are not fogged when you take it in. So take pictures!

Overall very happy w/new 07 Range Rover
By giggyice on 11/04/07 06:52 AM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been driving BMW's for a long time and had always wanted to try a Range Rover. My poor BMW salesman was dissapointed when i didn't buy another 7series, but I just needed to get this Rover out of my system. While it isn't a 7series, it is very luxurious. I am dissapointed with the its sluggish acceleration, the non-powered tailgate, and gas mileage, but other than that I love it! Plenty of headroom, leg room and its great to sit up high!

Range Rover Supercharged
By MB on 10/14/07 13:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car can go anywhere in style. Whether it's a meeting in the city with clients or an off road excursion to the Outerbanks of NC with our two great danes. This is our second Range Rover.

2007 Range Rover HSE
By C. M. Oliver on 09/28/07 13:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Range Rover is an outstanding vehicle with comfort and features befitting of a premium class vehicle. The ride is smooth yet agile and the all-aluminum 32-Valve Jaguar V8 is very responsive providing ample power in most situations. The Terrain Response System provides optimum performance in every driving condition, creating tremendous traction and handling regardless of road conditions. Thus far, the Range Rover has performed well without any problems. This is truly a unique and remarkable vehicle.

Top range
By donte on 09/18/07 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have always wanted a Range Rover since I was a child. When I test drove it I knew it was the one for me. My personal opinion about this car is outstanding, I can't find the right words to explain this car. The handling is wonderful, as well as the exterior and interior. I highly recommend you buy this car if you like to enjoy the finer things in life

My Short-Lived Range Rover Experience
By Chris from Colorado on 08/22/07 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I ordered a 2008 RR Supercharged but walked away after test driving it. One of the lower body panels was loose and pertruding; the passenger seat fan was noisy and obstructed, restricting airflow; and there were dirty smudges in numerous places on the white headliner. On a previous brand new RR that I test drove 3 doors had black wood trim and the 4th door had walnut wood trim--where is the quality control on these vehicles? I was also disappointed that Land Rover's $93K flagship didn't come with common options like: keyless entry/engine start, rear window shades; active headlights, and a power liftgate. For me, the aura of exclusivity faded fast after my Range Rover experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.