Always amazing
By YellowFever on
2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
This is my 3rd Land Rover. I owned the Discovery I, a 2000 Range and now this. I love them all. They never cease to amaze me. You feel like a King in this thing. On road it handles like a sedan, off road (yes I use it for what it was made for) you can go anywhere. The Range Rover design has always been classic. No over abundance of plastic looking parts like the Asian SUV's. No crazy body lines to take away from the Land Rover look. Just pure and simple. The new Jag engine is plenty fast. The 6 speed trans helps out. Especially compared to my 2000 4.6 Range. Reliability issues, yea it has some but who cares. They are worth it to drive this car. Did I say you feel like a KING in this SUV?
Favorite Features
Integrated GPS/Radio and the cool "off road" screen. Classy interior not cheesy like many American brands. Heated rear seats (Hey, even the Kid wants a warm butt).
Suggested Improvements
This SUV is perfect in form, I would only suggest LR try to work on the little demons like Air Suspension Faults and Electrical issues (Although I haven't had any electrical issues). Still a car worth even cent you pay for it.