2006 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Super Supercharged

2006 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

Super Supercharged
By willie on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The moment I got behind the wheel I knew this was the vehicle made for me. The style both interior and exterior are superb. It drives like a luxury sedan and is quick like a sports car. One of the "funnest" cars I've ever owned. I felt extraordinarily safe driving in the recent torrential rainstorms in my area. It handles extremely well in bad weather.

Huge windshield makes me feel like I'm looking through a cinemascope lens. The seats are like sitting on my living room sofa. The navigation system with the included bluetooth sync for my cell phone is the best. Handsfree for safety, unbelievable. Adaptive headlights are a dream.

More heavy duty front and rear windshield blades would be great. Larger cargo area and an electronically controlled rear view mirror would be a nice touch. Because the vehicle is so high, it is difficult for rear riding passengers to get in and out easily. Perhaps electronic rear seats would help.