Really Nice Car
By New RR Lover on
2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
Bought my RR used with 22K miles. It was a "Factory Reacquired" vehicle, better known as a manufacturer's buyback. I waited for 2,000 miles to write this review to make sure I gave an accurate response. This is a really nice vehicle. The ride is a dream and I feel so safe in it. I have the rear entertainment and satellite radio and both work well. The reason for the buyback was a check engine light that would not go off for the previous owner. Land Rover fixed the problem and gave an extra 12 months and 12,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty (minus a $100 per instance charge) so I thought for the price I would take a shot. I couldn't be happier.
Favorite Features
Love the satellite radio, it is a dream for a Washington, DC commuter. I have experienced the issue where the channkl isn't displayed properly but it is quickly remedied by switching back and forth between pre-sets. Rear entertainment is great, seats are really comfortable, and the ride is great!
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage is low, but it is actually an improvement over my 2001 Infiniti QX4 so I can't complain. A great feature is that you can constantly monitor gas mileage. Over the past 2,000 miles I have averaged about 19 MPG based on both heavy commuter traffic and some open highway miles.