2006 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Finest Lux Vehicle on the Plan

2006 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

Finest Lux Vehicle on the Planet?
By Champ214 on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love my supercharged RR. It's silver over ivory with piano black trim, very sexy combination. The ivory leather requires constant attention but looks great. It's very nice leather btw. Off the line acceleration is rather gradual, but once it's rolling, it pulls very strong. I am averaging about 9.5 mpg which is acceptable for a vehicle this powerful and heavy. I looked at the Benz S550 and prefer the ride, drive, and style of the Range Rover. The only vehicle I can think of that combines ride quality, style, luxury, and class the way the RR does is the Bentley Flying Spur.

Ride quality, front seats, rear view camera, interior and exterior styling. Also love the image it projects, especially compared to the ubiquitous escalades and navigators we have all over the place.

More horsepower is ALWAYS good. it's not possible to have too much power. Supposedly the 2010 model is going to have 500...