2006 Land Rover Range Rover 4.2L V8 Supercharger 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - DourResearch

2006 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

DourResearch
By Listen2reviews on

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I bought what I expected to be a quality car, it is not! Wonder why the company has changed ownership 3 times??? They can't fix their cars, and won't hire good mechanics, or service people. The car started to have electrical problems, blackouts, being stranded, suspension, and under warranty were supposedly fixed, but thye continued! and I've been stuck with innumerable bills.Dealer says things happen... Their service department is horrible, and the interior quality competes with kia, maybe! VERY EXPENSIVE to maintain, and getting parts is a pain.

Favorite Features

unfortunately my experience was terrible I'm glad i traded it, for mercedes, which by the way is 200% better quality and built.

Suggested Improvements

Stop making bad cars. The electrical system, the leather which looked nice, needs more attention than a newborn, or it looks old, and ragged, as well as the interior quality. ALL needs revamping. I wished I would have listened to other's experiences, but I fell for it.