2006 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
2006 Range Rover HSE, Fantastic!
By New Car Owner on 08/26/05 21:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Just got new range rover hse, blue with sand interior, including the luxury pack, and satellite radio. I was planning on the supercharged model but dealer told us that the hse was smoother and quieter, so we lobbied for the hse. It looks fantastic and accelerates with authority. Interior is luscious with luxo pack, i get so confused with the number of available positions because there are so many! Driving is unbelievable and navigation system is a great addition to the already sophisticated electronics. Love it and worth the investment!

Rang Rover HSE
By New Owner on 08/17/05 13:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had the misfortune of owning a first gen Discovery which I traded in for a wonderful Lexus LX470. The LX470 was my favorite ever but this Range Rover is very cool and definitely a competitor for the best ever. Love the Lux Package comfort, Nav Unit and Integrated Bluetooth Phone. Nice SUV. A little pricy at the Dealer. Saved from $84,000 MSRP to $68,750 on E BAy! 2000 miles!

Best Range Rover Yet
By RRJOE on 07/14/05 21:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned a 2005 Range Rover, 2004 Discovery, and a 2004 Lexus 470. The 2006 SC Range Rover is light years ahead of all of them. Superb build quality, excellent handling, and styling like no other.

range rover super
By Mike on 07/06/05 15:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

It is an awsome machine. This is my fifth Range Rover. Its beyond what I expected it to be, excellent acceleration, when your driving it you feel like your gliding, in a way its bad because you dont feel any thing and you might fall a sleep. But over all it a great suv.

Greatly Improved
By Russ on 06/17/05 04:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Land Rover has come a long way since I purchased my first Range Rover (1995 Classic) The build quality has improved greatly as well as the ride. Interior noise has been reduced to acceptable levels. I can now dump my Lexus LS400 as my daily driver!

Westminster is a DREAM
By Robin on 06/03/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is where the rubber meets The Road The Dirt or The Rocks it is all OK here with a wonderful confident ride a feeling of adventure in absolute comfort... great panaramic view... I recommend the Westminster highly... it's a 10

2005 Range Rover
By Ash on 05/14/05 00:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Owned this car for almost 3 months. My second of New Generation Range rover. Quality issues seems improved in comparison to the 2003. Luxury seating package made a huge difference in offering more comfort. New integrated phone system is a great feature and I just enjoy safer driving. Nav system is a great improvement. 2005 seems tighter than 2003. It's just a great SUV. I only wish it had more leg room in rear seat.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.