Not all are bad
By Wayne on
2005 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)
I read several of the reviews listed here before purchasing my 2005 Range Rover HSE as was very nervous about doing so due to all the negative comments about it's reliability. I purchased the vehicle with approx. 68K miles and to my surprise it has been one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever purchased! Now I have ~109K miles on it a it runs just like it did the day I purchased it. The only major cost was the front suspension. This was a 2K+ repair but other than that nothing more than routine maintenance. I love my RR there is nothing like it on the road or off! With the air suspension it rides smoother on the highway that most cars! Sounds system is awesome and the engine sounds great!
Favorite Features
The look, the pride that comes with ownership, the 4 suspension settings highway, off road, normal, and access! The GPS, the touch screen nav, and the voice recognition feature for almost all the audio, trip computer, and display!
Suggested Improvements
Better bluetooth compatibility! Better gas mileage although not bad for a vehicle that weighs over 5000 lbs and almost 300 hp. Connection for I-POD or audio/video input