I LOVE MY NEW RR
By Nautictalk on
2005 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)
I had some terrific cars in the past. I originally bought a MB convertible. But when my son got a RR, I had to have one too. It is so refined in everyway, and is lightyears from a 1996 model I once owned. It's fun and comfortable. I had one minor squeak which was fixed in 5min at the dealership. I really baby this car. When BMW made this car, they knew what they were doing. I hope Ford doesn't screw it up. In my opinion, and for panache, the RR is more impressive than the Lexus and more fun to drive. Drives surprisingly smooth. They could do a bit better with the rear storage. Buy it and you won't be sorry.
Favorite Features
Blue tooth for the phone is great. Navigation. Intesrior feels like your living room. Lots of storage compartments. Love the cup holders. Front and rear detectors for parking is great.
Suggested Improvements
Navigation could be a bit less complicated to use. Locking glove compartment is a must for valet. Should be at least one locking compartent. More storage area in rear would be nice. Keyless ignition like my MB would be nice.