Weekend Vehicle
By docvp on
2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)
Always wanted a range rover and have always owned a BMW. I initially brought a 2003, and driving out of the lot, the steering went in to major problems. I decided to wait for the 2004 model and paid a premium. 10 problems.1) Lumbar supports deflate) Navigation freezes 3) Fuel guage never reads full 4)HVAC fan in rear and front make loud vibration noise - dealer says there is no problem5) thekicker - air suspension, level control inactive for three weeks. In shop three times for that - I have driven a rental(which I had to pay for- Land Rover does not offer loaners) more than the rover in winter (that's why I brought it!)out of room....
Favorite Features
Love the feel of driving it when it works. The ride is amazing and on snow this is much better than my X5. Easy to climb in for my kids at lowest setting. Relativley good torque for size.Love the way it looks parked next to my silver X5.
Suggested Improvements
Expected problems but not horrible dealer service. Lincoln service was 500x better. They treat you like you brought a Kia. I would'nt be so bitter if the service was good, but they are deplorable. Am looking into the lemon law. Will buy a Porsche.