range rover
By westminister on
2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)
I had used ordinary land rovers almost 20 years ago and finally decided to go to the top of the line in this family and that was Range Rover Westminster limited edition. The car turned out to be exactly what can be expected of its performance, ride, stability, safety and speed. I did not have any high expectations of fuel efficiency. When you use a car like this, you are not concerned about fuel efficiency. But, I have been pleasantly surprised with my experience of getting 14 to 15 mpg in city driving and 18+ for highway driving (in spite of high speed and full blown air conditioning use).
Favorite Features
Leather seats are comfortable to adjust and enjoy a non tiring journey. Ground clearance suspension works very well. Lowering it for short height passengers is a breeze and blessing. Speakers produce a decent sound quality for enjoyment by all passengers.
Suggested Improvements
GPS and the navigation system are not state of the art. They can take some improvement. The cd/dvd for the nav system also need to be more current. Third row seat availability will be a great feature. Wiper blades could be of better quality considering the terrain that the car will be used in.