2004 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Range Rover Review

2004 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

Range Rover Review
By Steve McNair on

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have been pleased with my ownership experience. This vehicle offers the rare combination of prestige, sportiness, and utility. It is at home on the freeway and on city streets. My only suggestions for improvement is more cargo and storage space. The glove box is woefully small and other than the center console, there is no other place to store anything bigger than a credit card. The other suggestion is to make the navigation system more user friendly. This car is extremely nimble, considering its imposing weight. The only reliability issue I have had has been a problem with the tailgate latch not closing completely. The problem was repaired at the dealership to my satisfaction.

My favorite features include the upgraded leather, auto height adjustment, it's handling abilities, the exterior lines, the manual transmission setting and the interior layout.

More storage and cargo space is necessary. Also, make the navigation system more user friendly and add a keyless go start option. Otherwise, don't change a thing!