2004 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: King of the Hill

2004 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

HSE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

King of the Hill
By renaldop on

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Range Rover. It is fun to drive both on and off road. I have a Lincoln LS V8 that I am planning to trade in, probably for another Range Rover (or Range Rover Sport). My RR has been in the shop a few times, but this is not out of the norm for such a highly technical masterpiece. Additionally, the top notch service at the dealership certainly helps. Ofcourse, they always provide either a Range Rover or LR3 for me to drive while my vehicle is being serviced. Although Lexus makes a "cute" and “inexpensive” SUV, it certainly doesn’t compare to the class and pedigree of the Range Rover. Range Rover is the best vehicle for a person that is willing to pay a little extra for the best.

Ultimate SUV/status symbol…definitely a vehicle for someone that expects no less than the best. Fun to drive…and a truly beautiful car.

The 2006 Land Rover Range Rover seems to have made many of the improvements that I would have recommended...ie: Back-up camera, supercharged option for ultimate speed and performance prowess, better stereo/nav useability, etc... Its difficult to find many complaints with this vehicle.