2004 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

HSE 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (115 reviews )
2004 Range Rover
By love my rover on 02/09/05 13:19 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I am on my second Range Rover and I love it. The ride, handling, and performance are all excellent. I have owned the car for 1 year and have had no issues with my vehicle at all. It continues to be a pleasure to drive every day. I have driven and owned several luxury SUV's and I have yet to see another vehicle that feels anywhere near as solid and well built. I feel very safe behind the wheel. Despite being a large SUV, the car accelerates and brakes extremely well (far better than the older model) and handles much like a BMW. The car is awesome. It was an expensive truck but I've never once regretted buying it.

Silence is Golden
By David Harland on 12/20/04 14:14 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car that I bought on the strength of the previous model. Its a great car ALL round, more economical than the 4.o ltr, faster and more stable with a host of features. One dissapointment, it's noisier than the old model and more raunchy. I'm sure lots of people like the throaty sound under acceleration but personally I'd prefer a silent car in this class

THE BEST 4 X 4 X FAR
By NAABS on 12/18/04 12:20 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

IT IS THE BEST MACHINE IN THE WORLD. NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO IT. NOT ESCALADE, NOT HUMMER, NOT CAYENNE NOT NAVIGATOR AND CERTAINLY NOT THE EXPLORER. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER TO DRIVE THAN THIS.

2004 Range Rover
By Dan Jones on 12/12/04 23:45 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

2004 Head gasket problem - know the service men all too well. Not so good for $73,000.

Pretty, But it does not drive straight.
By soundz on 11/24/04 14:49 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

4 Trips in for service to get the car to drive straight. They now contend that a "right drawl" is a "feature" of the car.

rangerover
By dedric on 11/09/04 17:40 PM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

i enjoy the truck but too many small things continue to occur

Best Range Rover Yet
By Rover enthusiast on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned 4 Land Rovers, two of which have been Range's, and this is by far the best one ever. The exterior design is awesome, and the interior features couldn't be better. If you can afford the high price as compared to other SUV's, I would sincerely consider checking one out. Also, the ride is one hundred percent smoother than the 2002 model- it actually drives as well or better than my wife's Mercedes.

Range Rover The Best Lux SUV Period
By amgbenz on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV the Luxuary is second to none for a Truck that is so great off road. Very relaxing and calm to drive, I love it!

recall on goodyear tires
By steven y on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

less than 10500 miles I had to go to dealer for repair of leaky windshield twice and I just learned there is recall from Goodyear tires due to cupping of the tires.Cupping means uneven tread wear causing one side of tire to swell.

Satisfied Range Rover owner
By SDH on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Best SUV made, the Range Rover is just an awsome vehicle, superior off and on road performance.