2003 Land Rover Range Rover 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Rover Regulator

2003 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

HSE 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Rover Regulator
By Herbee on

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is the pinnacle of my rover experience. My very first car was a rover sedan. It is unbeleviable how good these vehicles have become. Definetly, the best british vehicle I have ever owned. Fit, finish and comfort are first class. On a recent 5000 mile trip from Chicago through the canadian rockies and back to Chicago the truck performed flawlessley. Fuel mileage has been very acceptable. On one leg of my journey 21.5 MPG highway. I would definetly recommend the new Range Rover to anyone in the market for a SUV in this price range.

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior design are worlds better than any previous rendition. Ride quality rivals any luxury sedan. Engine power and driveability are much improved over previous product.

Suggested Improvements

Outdated CD based NAV system is dissapointing in a vehicle of this caliber. My 2001 Jaguar XK8 has a better DVD based system with superior capabilty. My impression is that Land Rover had leftovers to use up before introducing a better system.