If you drive it..you will buy it...!!!
By Gaven Smith on
2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)
After seeing one of these new Rover designs I quickly buzzed right over to the dealership. I fortunatly got a sales person that was in full knowledge of the new vs. the old. WOW...what a change. Being a past BMW owner it has all the fun things I loved, and many more. This is my 5th full size SUV. Most of which high end. This one takes top honors with me. I tow a 3000 pound boat each weekend, and she tows it like its not there. Breaking...is amazing. Without being in tow she cranks out some speed and handling. The down hill decent is nice feature. I have tried this SUV in as many akward positions as possible. NO Worries. It just wants more.
Favorite Features
Like the blue white light in the roof liner that makes the center console area seeable at night.Cup holders, console, dash, and interior trimm is fun yet gracious. Best is the design, what a beautiful auto this thing is. Aggressive looks, but refined.
Suggested Improvements
Some of the interior pieces ie: door, arm rest, etc. Need to be better quality. Hard to keep clean, and show stress easily. Easy to fix. Glass driving lamp lens, like head lamp lens. Better range with remote key unlock. Week signal with reciever, I have the Logics 7.