2003 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Reviews 9

2003 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

HSE 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (92 reviews )
Range Rover
By Riatanas on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This an excellent SUV, among the best. Do not mind Landrover's poor reputation, that problem has been taken care of.

Vastly improved, but needs more work
By BostonMa on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Great looks and interior. And the ride is at last worthy of the price. Engine needs more power and better mpg. Needs auto-on lights, auto wipers, passenger memory seat, compact key, modern nav system. Would have been nice to have 3rd row of seats. Very noisy over 80 mph. With 3k mls I have 3 weeks at the shop for unacceptable stuff like fixing the nav voice, replacing the door mirrors, replacing the correct color inside trim etc. I also noticed small rattles and squeaks disturbing the interior.

Best ever
By MAX on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Great suv,but Ford needs to get act together, on memory seat software since remote will not activate seat settings.Also what happend to the phone hook up?Steering wheel willnot raise or lower and touch up paint is not available

Too new to fix.
By Sajo on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I love my New Range rover, but unfortunately it has been in the shop 5 out of the 14 days i've owned it.

Wait unitl you have to sell it or trade
By AXD on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The truth will come out when you try to sell it or trade it in value brings you to reality. These vehicles don't hold their value like a Mercedes or Lexus. Good Luck!!!!!!

The best SUV on the road
By Catlover on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

My 5th Range Rover in 6 years. The new 4.4 liter BMW engine makes all the difference and provides the performance the previous models were lacking. This car rides like a dream, handles like a dream and has the sporty performance of a BMW! I am not crazy about the lights but Rover has succeeded in maintaining the look. This is a much bigger car compared to the old one and an awesome vehicle all round.

Phenominal!!!!!!!!
By crocketthc on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is quite frankly the nicest car I have ever owned. The build quality is remarkable and the interior is that of a Bentley. The BMW engine is a pleasure to hear roar as this beauty glides down the highway. I have had her up to 135mph, and she is tight and sits right down and holds the road. I have already flipped her on her side and we didn't roll until at least 60 degrees! Then my buddy and I pushed her back over and drove home. I'm getting a new bumper and right front fender. I drove in my dad's Toyota Land Cruiser and his Lexus GS 400 and I felt like I was "slumming" it!!

Best SUV or vehicle around!!!
By RRL on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

After a long and extensive search for a new vehicle, I finally decided on the New 2003 Range Rover. It is everything that I or anyone, for that matter, want in a vehicle. Land Rover, out did themselves on this one. It drives better than a MB S500 and just as quiet and comfortable as a Lexus LS 430. The best part is that I can take it ANYWHERE if I wanted to...

Incredible
By Britcar on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Unreal. Fantastic design. It is a BMW. Hop ethe Brits won't hurt it but I guess ford will keep things up. Needsd redsign of the instrument panel/nav. panel.

Impressive, but not perfect.
By nomarkup on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

MUCH better than 2002 Mercedes G500. Great ride. Beautiful detailing. But, navigation system horrible compared to Japanese DVD based systems.