2003 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Reviews

HSE 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (92 reviews )
land Rover Range Rover
By Jasonic on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love the vehicle. Awesome ride and much improved power over the 2002. Interior is near perfect.

2003 rRR
By randy riggs on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the 2003 Range Rover after owning a 2001 Lexus RX300. I wanted a more "real" 4WD auto and one that not everyone had. The RR is that car! It is a very smooth ride on rode and very dependable off. I love the build quality and the BMW influencfe even though now that Ford owns them.

2003 Range Rover @ 2200 miles
By Thomas R. on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

got rid of my Mercedes ML320, which was totally loaded and had a sticker of $50k when purchased new in 2001. The Ml was nice but was in the shop for a lot of little things that I felt should never have broken. This Range Rover exceeds the ML in all catagories. For style, ride, and shear "show" value. The mercedes is nice but you see them everywhere. When you see a Range Rover , you notice it.

Best vehicle I ever owned
By Gary Bryan on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned mercedes 500s and Ml430 and sl45o, This is the best easiest fun to drive vehicle I have ever owned.

BC
By BC11 on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The vehicle is a pleasure to drive whether on snow or dry pavement. It is by far the best vehicle that I have ever owned or driven.

2003 Range Rover vs my old Escalade & ML
By georgekessel on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This Rover drives so nice, and has such a good quality feel to it (both inside, in the genuine wood - none of that cheesy Cadillac 50cent plastic fake wood) and in the way that it handles bumps. It drives like a dream, and with the hyper-adjustable power seats & air suspension it just blows away every other SUV that I've owned or tested. I race SCCA showroom stock, so when I picked an SUV I judged it pretty harsh. I liked the interior room of my ML500, but the ML drivers seat is uncomfortable without lumbar or a usable armrest. If you can afford it, this Rover is the finest SUV on the planet

Spend wisely and buy a Trail Blazer
By AAOct2002 on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

First off, my truck was in the shop SEVEN times since it was deliverd to me in 09/02. Repair visits 1-3 involved the same steering and seating electrical problem. Repair visits 4-7 involved the navigation system, which was STILL FAULTY after I sold the truck. The Nav voice system would NEVER work. Of course I took this matter up with Land Rover USA and the Dealership and neither did a thing except apologize, schedule another repair visit and give me an Enterprise rent-a-car for the seventh time. As a matter of fact, that is when I drove the Trail Blazer and WOW!!!! What a truck!

A SURE THING!
By T. Hickok on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

If you're in the SUV market and are overwhelmed with the current availibility. The 2003 Range Rover is " A SURE THING!". I currently own a 2001 HSE and recently purchased the new 2003. There simply is no comparison. My best friend drives an X5, my other buddy drives the Mercedes.They're all comparable to the 2001 Range Rover. Up against the new 2003, they simply can't compete. The car drives like my friends 740il, handles like my E320, and still performs admirably in off road conditions. Go ahead and test drive your top favorites and then test drive the new 2003 Range Rover. You'll find yourself driving home in one, "It's A SURE THING".

Congratulations Land Rover!
By BL on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The 2003 Range Rover is for all of the devoted Range Rover fans that have stuck by this company through the years. Now that Land Rover is able to provide their customers with the most extreme capability, luxury, and unquestionable dependability (thanks BMW), maybe everyone else will finally catch the Land Rover bug! I've had my '03 Range Rover for 3 months and I cannot think of one thing I would change or complain about. For all of those nit picky people that think otherwise, go drive a G-wagon and see how this awesome machine outshines everything that tries to compete with it. Cheers to the Brits for an amazing accomplishment!

Rockin'
By Philip on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Holy man this car rocks