2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

HSE 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (92 reviews )
The Range Rover Should Look
By Micky on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

To Lexus and see what customer satisfaction is all about.My RangeRover is a piece of very expensive junk! The steering wheel makes a horrible noise, the entire rear cupholder came out from the rear seat, the glove box never closes, the roof leaks,the doors don't stay open,need I go on?

I love my Range Rover
By tgwilburn on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

What a great vehicle. I have owned many luxury cars and SUV's. This Range Rover is a perfect combination of the two with a heavy dose of exclusivity. It's great.

Rover Regulator
By Herbee on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is the pinnacle of my rover experience. My very first car was a rover sedan. It is unbeleviable how good these vehicles have become. Definetly, the best british vehicle I have ever owned. Fit, finish and comfort are first class. On a recent 5000 mile trip from Chicago through the canadian rockies and back to Chicago the truck performed flawlessley. Fuel mileage has been very acceptable. On one leg of my journey 21.5 MPG highway. I would definetly recommend the new Range Rover to anyone in the market for a SUV in this price range.

The Ultimate SUV
By Loves SUVS on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The new 2003 Range Rover is the best SUV on the road. I should know, I have an H2 Hummer, Mercedes ML 320, Lexus RX 300 and the Range Rover. The Range Rover is the best one, it has everything standard and it is great in bad weather. Its AWD gives it great Traction and the air suspension is a lot fun to play with. The Navigation system is great. Cons - Fuel economy and no DVD Entertainment.

Nice SUV
By Wayne Joyce on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I drove the S500, AUDI A8, 745Li but bought the Range Rover. What a great vehicle! Rides like a Sedan. Feels like 1st class inside.

WOW
By Rick Stenlake on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This RR is head and shoulders above the previous modle. I had a 1994 LWB that I really loved. This one is far advanced from the modle after mine. I do take my RR off road and this on performs very well off road as well as on the road. It finally has good power to weight ratio and is fun to drive. My frind has a Lexus 470. I used to like to take his places, including off road. Now the RR is vastly superior to the Lexus so his is not much fun to take anymore. This is an impressive vehicle.

Love my Rover
By Rover20171 on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my rover for a few months now. I originally looked in this market 2.5 years ago when my lease on my Jeep Cherokee was up. Looked @ X5 and RR. Ended up with a slightly used RR. Liked the fit/finish of the X5, but was turned off when sales guy got spastic when I tried to go over a curb. Was also pleased with my choice then- especially when I sw my neighbor with snow chains on her X5 this winter. The 03 brought the BMW fit/finish to my rugged ride. While doing so, it also cleaned up most of the '00's quirks and gave me a killer engine to boot.

ultimate SUV
By jerrico on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

great car to own. The reliability is awsome. Feel like you are in a different world driving one. Have test driven porsche and bmw SUVs and they dont compare.

range rover
By mmmmmm on 05/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

even though this vehicle can be pricey, but it's worth it. With it's jaguar or bmw v8 engine( i don't know which one) and explorer's designing it is REALLY worth it. This car has remarkable performance off-road, and on-road too.

Best of the Best
By JPMiller on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Land Rover Range Rover SUV HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned the 2003 Range Rover for a bit over 6 months. To date, this has to be the finest vehicle that I have ever owned. It isn't the most expensive, just the finest. The 2003 Range Rover is both responsive and impressively agile (for a large full time four wheel drive vehicle), while maintaining the luxurious aspects of interior comfort that have become a benchmark for all luxury SUV's to attain. I love it! I hope that the current Range Rover designers maintain the spirit under which this vehicle was designed.