Used 2003 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Land-rover Range-rover - Consumer Reviews

2003 Land Rover Range Rover

HSE 4.4L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic - (92 reviews )

What a car!
By knewton304

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

We have owned LRs in the past and this is by far the finest vehicle they have ever made. It is truly increadable. A little large for some, but extremely agile and quick. Extreme comfort and capabilities combined with a increadable design improvements!

Favorite Features

Comfort, acceleration and agilty. For such a heavy vehicle it is very quick and nimble.

Suggested Improvements

I honestly cannot think of any improvements this car is in need of unless you could get a 500hp version.

rover is the best suv yet
By Cargirl

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This is a gorgeous car inside and out. it is very comfortable as it has 14 settings for the drivers seat. i have a bad back so this is wonderful. i have had the bmw x5, the jeep cherokee,the toyota runner and nothing compares. this is real class with energy.

Favorite Features

the leather seats with piping and the wood interior are just beautiful. it is big and spacious.

never again
By DavePetrie

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

My RR was bought back by Land Rover after several trips to the dealer for electrical problems they couldn't fix. The car stalled frequently. For no apparent reason, the door locks would go up, flashers on, and interior lights on when driving at highway speed. They told me I needed a new "vehicle control module" but they couldn't tell me how long it would take to get one. That was it....

Favorite Features

Seat comfort and driving position My wife actually liked it Performance in bad weather

Suggested Improvements

Let Lexus manufacture all of the electronics.

The best suv out there
By Stealthben

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven all kinds of suv GMC, FORDS, you name it and nothing comes close to this super classy suv. it has every thing a suv lover should have, you can raise the suv, lowered etc. and talking about comfort it is the smoothest, also there is not rattling problems like other suvs that they feel thight the first month and then the noises begin to sound more than your radio. Now I know why the queen og ENGLAND uses one. Just AWESOME

Favorite Features

POWER, POWER, POWER, super acceleration and very stable while taking those winding roads and off roads ofcourse

Suggested Improvements

The only thing that they can improve in this work of art is the gas milage per gallon, but on the other hand it may be our fault for being so heavy with our foot because the engine just makes you push it to the metal

Range Rover
By smurf

2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is a beauty. Big but nice. My husband works for L.R. N.O, I get to see and ride in them all the time, I really like the new range rovers they look like the bubble eye Mercedes or Lexus.

Favorite Features

My most favorite feature is the heated seats, the air control ( you can control your own temperature) the height of the car.