BestSUVin the World
By H on
2001 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I have always admired the Range Rover from afar, and knew one day that I would have to get one. That day finally came and I must say that I love the Range. I read people reviews and with any product your going to have the good with the bad. The Range Rover is "King of the Hill" hands down. This SUV is in a class all by itself, case in point the next time you take that baby out for a ride count and see how many other Ranges you come across. You don't see them all over the place like the so-called- comparison SUV's BMW X5, Mercedes M- class, Cadiallac Escalade. You can pull up to the light and literally count about 3 BMW's and at least 2 Escalades. The Range reign supreme.
Favorite Features
I enjoy sinking into the supple leather high captain seats and the visibility is great. The sound system is awesome and there are many little bells and whistles. Friends always get a kick out of the Air Suspension their first time in the Range...
Suggested Improvements
This truck drinks up gas like it was just in a marathon. One suggestion to anyone thinking of purchasing one, make sure you keep that warranty up because this is a very tempermental vehicle. Even though I love this truck I seemed to know all the service people at all of my closest Land Rover dlrs.