A Classic
By nadersoli on
1999 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE 4dr SUV AWD
I bought my Range at a dealer auction back in Aug of 09. It was in exceptional condition when I bought it. Problems: I had dry rot in the air suspension sacs on acct of the prev owner not driving it. About 1500 to swap out for coils beat out the 7k the dealer wanted to replace the susp system. Needed new tires which ran me about 700 and I'm due soon for new brakes and rotors all around for about another 700. I love the car, but I guess I'm getting bored of it quickly. It's a classic and I love it, but not roomy at all and it sucks down gas like it's goin out of style. My service light is on, which is not as bad as the check engine. Def doing better than some other folks who reviewed here.
Favorite Features
Love the exterior white color with black mold accents, tall ride height, extremely unique design and shape. Very regal and stately presence. People notice you when you pull up to the front door of your destination.
Suggested Improvements
crappy gas economy littered with all kinds of surprise problems very small interior horsepower is insignificant when compared with it's weight.