Never buy any other SUV
By Dante LaTerra on
1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE 4dr SUV AWD
My 1998 Range Rover is the perfect car for me. When you think performance you cannot think about handling because it can be alittle sluggish. However that sluggish ride is made up for by the vehicles incredible comfort. When you think performance for this vehicle you absoultely must think of limitless terrain that you can navigate through in this SUV. This vehicle is comfortable, it has an incredible sound system, it filters the air outside before it comes inside, it goed up and down by the push of a button, and is built like a tank. You cannot beat the quality of this car, and most importantly you cannot get more luxury for the money! It is an excellent value!
Favorite Features
I love the air suspension and large leather seats. Incredible leg room, and great visability for parking and high way driving. Most importantly, this vehicle is incredible off road! I can go anywhere in this vehicle, and still turn heads when I drive into town! I love it!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I think you could make is to buy some new tires. The stock tires are miserable, I think that Nitto makes a great all around tire for this vehicle.