Beautiful & Clever - The RANGE ROVER
By kensingtonhse on
1997 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE 4dr SUV AWD
The 1997 Range Rover 4.6 HSE Kensington Edition - Land Rover is unsurpassed for their unbeatable crafting of excellent veicles. The 97 Range Rover is no exception. I have owned this veicle for a year now (my first car), and its fantastic! The only thing I had to fix was an airbag, and the sunroof. It has a little over 100,000 on it. I maintain my own Rover. For the DIY owner (Or an independent LR shop if you wish)its quite resonable to fix. If you own more than one land rover - buy reasonable diagnosic software, to help you out with electronics - as it does have it quoter! As for fuel ecominy - what do you expect! Fuels not at $5 yet, so big deal! Wow what an excellent veicle.....
Favorite Features
Mine is a Black 4.6 Kensington Special Edition, it has a hand stiched cubby and lower dash, with plenty of extra burl wood, speical sound system, dual driver sub woofers, LR Special viecles plate, etc. Quite luxurious in my book. It also rides quite nicley on the highway. Go get a Range Rover!
Suggested Improvements
None, boy, I would wan't any of those new LR's. The heritage has almost been squeezed out, (especially with that LR3)! IN the Range Rover category, nothing beats this clever car, exept the good old Range Rover Classic! (He he, I put this in to keep the old timer happy) NOT!