1995 Range Rover LWB - Best All-around
By Gary J. on
1995 Land Rover Range Rover County LWB 4dr SUV AWD
I purchased a used '95 Range Rover LWB 10 months ago with 95k miles. Body/interior were in good condition and mechanically it was very good. I've had no mechanical problems (yet). I try to use it only for camping/off- roading and ski trips. It's been difficult to limit driving time to just those trips as the car is comfortably spacious and reassuring to drive. The car really does deliver that "magic carpet ride" when driving off-road. The sound system is excellent. The breaking is superb. I drove it to Tahoe and back in a snow storm and while others were tossed about by the winds, we rode comfortably through. Love the heated windshield.
Favorite Features
Love the funky body style (one of the few SUVs with style). Extra leg room for rear passengers, ability to raise/lower the vehicle, superb road holding capabilities, great visibility, sound system, dual climate controls. Great towing capacity. AWESOME off- road abilities.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage; more power/fuel efficient engine. More cargo room (remove the spare tire from the back)