1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:
Family Favorite Since 1995
By tjnc21 on 05/14/13 14:58 PM (PDT)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

This car is an amazing vehicle. My mother bought it new in 1995 a few months before I was born. We've been through a few cars since then, and this is the only one that has stayed. Sure, it has some faults (i.e. the air suspension gave out, the alternator died a few times, the headliner sags), but we love it nonetheless. No other car has compared to it (except for maybe the all-new 2013 model). My mother got a new car a few months ago, and boy was I glad. I am 17 and could not be more happy to have this as my first car. The coil suspension IS bouncy and its slow to accelerate, but this car has kept me safe since I was a baby, and it continues to do so today. 55k miles and still going strong!

Range Rover is Land Lemon
By snowmotion on 03/14/08 00:10 AM (PDT)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

These cars make me wonder how brittan won the War I bought Ours New i has had 2 Motors 5 Transmissions & has had EVERY component Fail Every Switch motor Light Door Locks You Name it, it Broke. Drives great When it is not in a Shop And It IS GOOD OFF ROAD but Not a good Value Car and expensive to fix

King of the SUV by Far
By Adrian Lee on 01/25/05 15:50 PM (PST)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

I purchased this vehicle not long ago with 67k miles on it. The built quality is superb. Performance is good, comfort is amazing, especially rear seat on LWB. Styling is unique and solid looking. EAS is convenient feature for in and out. Routine maintenance will keep this rolling for 200-300k miles, no problem!

1995 Range Rover LWB - Best All-around
By Gary J. on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

I purchased a used '95 Range Rover LWB 10 months ago with 95k miles. Body/interior were in good condition and mechanically it was very good. I've had no mechanical problems (yet). I try to use it only for camping/off- roading and ski trips. It's been difficult to limit driving time to just those trips as the car is comfortably spacious and reassuring to drive. The car really does deliver that "magic carpet ride" when driving off-road. The sound system is excellent. The breaking is superb. I drove it to Tahoe and back in a snow storm and while others were tossed about by the winds, we rode comfortably through. Love the heated windshield.

The best SUV out there
By drewjones on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

I have owned my Range Rover for only a few months now, and I bought mine used, obviously. I have had no problems, nor hints of any problems. It drives better than any SUV I have ever been in, handles like a sports car. I shouldn't even have to get in to it's off-road capabilities which, by the way, are amazing. I was told, being a recent college graduate I shouldn't buy one, because of their maintenance record, and expense to maintain. I'm am certainly glad I didn't listen. The 1995 Range Rover County LWB is my favorite of all the Land Rovers ever made, and I couldn't be happier with mine.

1995 Land Rover Range Rover LWB
By B. Straw on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

My father originally purchased this car for himself, but gave it to me for my 18th birthday, and let me tell you what a blast this car is. It is one of those cars that set one apart from the rest, whether its blasting your friends in a friendly off-roading excursion (yes i do take it into the wild frontier), or crusing on a friday with a full car, I love driving it. The killer stock sound system was surprising, and I love both the awe factor and functionality of the air springs. The only bummer with it is the killer gas milage, but thats what anyone with an SUV should expect.

1995 Range Rover LWB County Classic
By Grover on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

Land Rover owners are cut from a different cloth than most.You will need to be able to do more than the usual amount of maintence, but if you want a vehicle to be totally nonresponsive, quiet, reliable, boring, then go elsewhere.These trucks are for enthusiasts.They are awesome on and off road.Love it or hate it, it gets in your blood and will stay there forever.The classic has the body style to die for and the lwb (large wallet base) is sheer joy for its limo backseat space. I bought mine and now the wife drives it. 'Nuff said.

LWB The Way To Go
By Nathan Loos on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Land Rover Range Rover SUV County LWB 4dr SUV AWD

Enjoy the room. It's the Mybach meets SUV. Nothing could ever come close to the build quality, styling and performance on or off the road.