2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:

2015 RRS Supercharged
By wvrange12

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

Just took delivery of the truck. First Land Rover for me. My first impression is absolute rocket. Handling and acceleration are excellent. Handles at least as good as my previous five series and is considerably faster. Interior materials are top notch. so far my opinion is the electronics leave a bit to be desired for a vehicle in this price range. Meridian upgrade is pretty nice. I have not use the vehicle enough to determine whether navigation and other Bluetooth and iPod controls are good or bad but I will post a follow up after some time of ownership.

Dealership experience at Rahal Land Rover was great; cannot speak to value or reliability since I've only had the truck for one day.

Supercharged V-8 meridian Soundsystem 22 inch wheels panoramic roof

Improve electronic menu functionality. Maybe add some buttons to eliminate multiple steps in the electronic menu to perform regularly performed tasks