2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
Briefly
By rovernewbie on 05/21/14 15:39 PM (PDT)

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

Quite and amazing vehicle. Literally 5/5 in all categories with the exception of the infotainment system. This is about 5 years behind leading competitors like Audi. Fortunately I predominantly use my iPhone for music/GPS so it's not a huge problem for me. The 510 hp is absolutely insane. I highly recommend this to anyone who can afford this.

Great Leap Forward...
By senator1971 on 01/29/14 13:01 PM (PST)

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV SE 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 12/31 (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I collected the car in a blizzard 2 weeks ago. Since then, I've only done a couple of hundred miles including a 100 mile round trip yesterday. Car is light years ahead of the previous model. I was a little skeptical of buying the V6 due to the power drop over the normally aspirated V8 of the previous RRS, but the car feels much stronger than the figures portray and I don't regret not getting the V8. Design and finish are way ahead of last gen, as is the ride quality on standard 20" wheels. Capability in the snow and ice has been excellent as well. Interior space, particularly in the back, is way up on the previous model.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.