This car meets all of my high expectations...so far!
By polarbearmike on
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
1. I love driving this car. I am 6'2" and weight 230lbs. I am uncomfortable in 95%+ of all cars I sit in. Some of you will understand this. 2. The new standard 375hp V-8 is super smooth and faster from 0-60 than all 17 cars I have owned minus a 911 and a Mini Cooper S. The sport mode is really not necessary, but if you want to beat 29 of 30 cars off the line, sport mode is available to you. 3. The nav is noy super hig tech, but it works well and the is easy to use once you unlearn your old nav system. 4. The interior of this SUV is of a very high quality. It is my favorite. Even better than a MB E320 I once thought could not be improved upon. 5. I feel very safe in this car. 6. No regrets.
Favorite Features
1. Very Comfortable Seats 2. Smooth revving V-8 power when you want it. 3. Well thought out features with controls where I would have placed them if they asked me. 4. The feeling I have every time I push the start button and hear it come to life. Best sounding engine after a 911. 5. Heated windshield and seats 6. Very heavy doors that make a wonderful sound when you close them and could save my life one day. 7. No need to insert a key anywear 8. Xenon/LED lights are super! 9. Rain sensor wipers 10. My hot wife in the seat next to me!
Suggested Improvements
1. Well, I an getting 15-16 mpg overall. I would be happier with 18-20, but all things are not possible. 2. No other "complaints".