2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: Supercharger in Samana

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

Supercharger in Samana
By tonysamana on

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I live in Samana, Dominican Republic. A region with lots of mountains and dirt roads. I come from Toyota diesel Prado, then Volkswagen Touareg diesel, then BMW x6 diesel and after that the LR SS. Changed the BMW into a LR because the X6 is to low for the sandy roads here in Samana. Bought LR new in sept 2010, model 2011. Changed tires from 40-45 for the roads here as well. Very comfortable car in al ways. Always and very suffucient power. Offroad nothing. Totally shit. And maintenance you can not imagen. At this moment second time in garage for changing the suspension system and connections. And the funny part, now out of the guarantee, after 51.000 km.

My favorite feature was the moment i wanted to exchange this one for a new one, a diesel. I paid 118.000 usd for this one and 1 year later they wanted to return me 75.000 usd on a new one!!! And we discussed that when i bought the car. They told me at that moment around 90.000 usd. So i really feel fucked by Landrover.