So far, so good !
By Eric on
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I have never owned a Range Rover or SUV, but I traded in my 2006 BMW 330I for a new 2011 Range Rover Sport. So far, so good. I did a lot of research online and I know Range Rover's have had some issues in the past, but I decided to give it a try. I am pleasantly surprised so far, however, I have only owned it for one month. I like the ride and overall feeling, plus the 375 hp gives it some pep when you hit the gas, which has been reassuring. I like the overall look and my kids seem to enjoy climbing in and out of it. I will update my comments after a few more months of ownership.
Favorite Features
Horsepower, when you hit the gas it really goes ! Just like my BMW and Porsche Cayman S did in the past. I really enjoy the GPS Navigation system and my kids love watching the screen.
Suggested Improvements
Put the 20" rims and tires as a standard feature on the Range Rover Sport model. 19" just doesn't look as nice !
By ris
on 03/06/11 09:07 AM (PST)

I'm looking into purchasing a RRS. Unfortunately, I've noticed a lot of "electrical issues" with the 2010. Now that you've owned the 2011 model for a few months, have you noticed any problems with it? Thanks for any input