2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
Supercharger in Samana
By tonysamana on 05/20/12 12:48 PM (PDT)

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I live in Samana, Dominican Republic. A region with lots of mountains and dirt roads. I come from Toyota diesel Prado, then Volkswagen Touareg diesel, then BMW x6 diesel and after that the LR SS. Changed the BMW into a LR because the X6 is to low for the sandy roads here in Samana. Bought LR new in sept 2010, model 2011. Changed tires from 40-45 for the roads here as well. Very comfortable car in al ways. Always and very suffucient power. Offroad nothing. Totally shit. And maintenance you can not imagen. At this moment second time in garage for changing the suspension system and connections. And the funny part, now out of the guarantee, after 51.000 km.

The Best SUV and Sport Car
By sobemen on 12/13/10 12:17 PM (PST)

I traded in my Porsche Carrera S for this vehicle. I am delighted with the performance, handling and overall the elegant looks of this SUV. The finish quality is superb and the purchase experience was the best. I will keep this car for a long time as this fits and exceeds all my needs. I am extremely happy with my purchase decision and find myself "staring" at the vehicle often.

Best Range Rover Sport Ever!
By sobemen on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

A superb vehicle. Fantastic response and handling

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Suv in VA is:

$174 per month*