Used 2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:

Supercharger in Samana
By tonysamana

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I live in Samana, Dominican Republic. A region with lots of mountains and dirt roads. I come from Toyota diesel Prado, then Volkswagen Touareg diesel, then BMW x6 diesel and after that the LR SS. Changed the BMW into a LR because the X6 is to low for the sandy roads here in Samana. Bought LR new in sept 2010, model 2011. Changed tires from 40-45 for the roads here as well. Very comfortable car in al ways. Always and very suffucient power. Offroad nothing. Totally shit. And maintenance you can not imagen. At this moment second time in garage for changing the suspension system and connections. And the funny part, now out of the guarantee, after 51.000 km.

My favorite feature was the moment i wanted to exchange this one for a new one, a diesel. I paid 118.000 usd for this one and 1 year later they wanted to return me 75.000 usd on a new one!!! And we discussed that when i bought the car. They told me at that moment around 90.000 usd. So i really feel fucked by Landrover.

The Best SUV and Sport Car
By sobemen

I traded in my Porsche Carrera S for this vehicle. I am delighted with the performance, handling and overall the elegant looks of this SUV. The finish quality is superb and the purchase experience was the best. I will keep this car for a long time as this fits and exceeds all my needs. I am extremely happy with my purchase decision and find myself "staring" at the vehicle often.

Premium System, the standard 20" wheels. the Michelin tires and LED lights

Better IPod 4 interface, voice recognition

Best Range Rover Sport Ever!
By sobemen

A superb vehicle. Fantastic response and handling

Nice Premium Sound System