2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: What the RRS should always hav

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

What the RRS should always have been...
By LR Newbie on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I always liked the idea of the Range Rover Sport but to me the interior was always too close to the LR3/Discovery and no where near the Range Rover. The 2010 model has addressed this biggest flaw and at the same time brought the standard model up to a performance level which is worthy of the word "sport". I took delivery on Friday and drove 500 miles over the weekend on a combination of highways and back roads. The car feels very solid on the highway with great control on the more winding roads and the seats are superb. Its a big step up in comfort from my old ML550 but performance isn't close to the ML but certainly on the right side of adequate.

New interior, long distance comfort, solid feel, upgraded engine's performance.

Exterior looks too much like last years model - only a LR geek will spot the new model. Non availability of the 360 degree camera. Some interior trim hasn't been fitted properly, hope this isn't a warning of future build quality related reliability issues...awful fuel economy but what did I expect?