2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: I love this vehicle!

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Review

I love this vehicle!
By M. Gilmore on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Even though I owned an LR3 with no reliability probs I was a touch nervous having read other reviews about the RR Sport. Sitting in the tow truck on my way back to the dealer after one week I was not too happy! Turned out a faulty cell in battery was why my car was dead. Changed it and since then a dream come true. I got black on black with the contrast stitching (a must) looks beautiful. Drives like a dream, such a comfortable seating position and great power I never want to get out of it. If you are thinking of this vehicle just get it, you deserve it. I have had only fun driving since the battery debacle of first week and highly recommend this car. Looks great inside and out,I love it!

Seating comfort and position, Ipod docking and phone remote. Engine sound and power. Keyless entry. Sound system. Contrast stitching. Exterior looks.

Navigation is clumsy and not intuitive. I wish Landrover would just install TomTom's. I could probably have soaked up most of the BP oil spill with the gas usage!! Though having owned an LR3 I knew what to expect.