Love the car - Hate the constant service needs
By bucky5412 on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I've put 37,000 km on my 2010 Range Rover Sport mostly driving 6 hours to my cottage in Quebec. Fantastic driving experience as it is heavy and a very comfortable ride - and attractive. The Harman Kardon sound system is the best I've heard in a vehicle. It is very difficult to criticize the driving experience. The drawback is the numerous service aggravations which have motivated me to sell it prematurely. For a vehicle of this quality with 50,000 km, it has been in the shop far too many times.
Favorite Features
Great traction in snow as our driveway is very steep and often snow covered. Passenger compartment is well insulated and sealed - so it is very quiet. Climate controls and defrost elements make it very comfortable very quickly in cold. Love the keyless entry.
Suggested Improvements
We seem to have an ongoing issue with noise in the front right wheel. They changed a bearing but the noise continues. They suggested it was the tire, but changing the tire made no difference. Tire pressure sensors and engine light sensors seem to come on too often - without good reason. Large wheels / rims are prone to damage from curbs - very ugly. GPS is challenging with too many icons when in city and cannot be programed unless parked - even with voice. The trunk release often freezes in cold.