2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
best and worst of rr sport
By mac on 09/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

ride is ok,def some electronic issues,250 miles cd never worked..reprogrammed,upgraded perforated leather is not up to the standard.showing some scratch marks onseats,exetrior paint is average, twice driver info shows gas tank empty,while in fact gas tank is full,numerous times radio doesnt sound even the power is on,ride is smooth, sitting position is excellent,for a 80k suv no power rear trunk opener? numerous times got my hand twisted while closing the rear hatch,i also own a 2010 bmw X6M,cost around 90k,but 10k make such a big difference or something tells me that germans are better auto makers than british,land rover needs to fix lotsa quality issues here,other than its fairly a cute suv..

I love the RRS supercharged
By joeygrouper on 08/05/10 20:42 PM (PDT)

I just picked mine up in July, I love the interior but agree the refrigerator needs to go. The supercharged engine is an awesome experience to drive. I haven't experienced anything falty with the car yet, but I do have a defect in the wood grain that runs along the left of the center console. Its very noticeable and the dealer agreed to replace that part. My range is metallic black with black upgraded leather package seats and ebony stitching (piano black wood). I sueded my head liner with high quality suede. I would recommend to anyone wih this car to suede the headliner, it makes all the difference in regards to the interior ambiance. Style 7 20'' wheels, all in all great ride.

It's a Beast
By Addison, TX RRS SC on 05/12/10 12:28 PM (PDT)

I custom ordered my 2010 Range Rover Sport SuperCharged so it took a couple of months to arrive.I finally picked it up last week 5/8.It is Alaska White with Ebony Interior and Ivory contrast sticthing.Just gorgeous!The 510HP engine on the SC is so responsive I named it "Charlie the Beast". BUT The first day I drove it my ipod started to play music out of the left speakers only and I got really concerned coz I've heard alot about reliability issues with Land Rover. It worked ok 3 days later so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The ride is so smooth 90mph feels like 50mph.My one complaint so far is the lack of compartment space.Do away with the cooler! Overall it is an Amazing ride!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Suv in VA is:

$210 per month*