2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: As long as its not raining

2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

As long as its not raining
By Adam on

2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love my Rover Sport...Have had several BMW X5's in the past and they don't even come close. The exterior is great, interior, everything is within reach. I was quite concerned about reliability when I purchased but with almost 8000 miles, I have only had 2 problems. Sunroof leaks and dealer cannot seem to fix, have replaced seal and sunroof twice but still leaks in the rain and car wash (this seems to be very common with Rover from what I have read on line). Rear door seals falling off. Only draw back is everything has to be ordered by the dealer and takes a couple of weeks to arrive. Fuel mileage is not bad at all, I am averaging 18/19 city/hwy mix. Would definitely buy again!

Extremely bright head lamps, Stereo is awesome, Air Suspension, Heated Windshield, Nav is standard, Seats are extremely comfortable on a long drive.

Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Lift Gate, Better Quality Seals on Sunroof so it does not leak, what a pain...