Perfection in motion
By Surprised on
2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)
This car has been perfect for me. I was originally looking for a sport sedan in the 50k range, but I couldn't find anything that fit my personality. I wanted something that was comfortable and fun to drive but stood out. I found the comfort in one car, the drivability in another. But in this Range Rover Sport, I found both of those attributes plus the X factor in appearance. This SUV really stands out. I get looks and compliments everywhere I go. Its big enough to look rugged and tough as well as being sleek enough to look sexy. Land Rover could have not made a better SUV. When I tell someone that I own a Range Rover, they congratulate me for getting the Sport and not the other one.
Favorite Features
The exterior and interior appearance is without comparison. The interior surrounds you to make you feel like you are connected with the car. The All Terrain Response is unparalleled. The audio system is amazing, and the navigation is priceless. This SUV has too many wonderful features.
Suggested Improvements
If I pay 60K for a vehicle, I would want automatic windows on all the doors. This is not the case here because only the driver's door has this feature. The weight of the car makes it feel solid but causes the gas mileage to average 16.3 for me. Not too bad for a SUV but not a Prius either.