2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: First time to buy RR SC so far

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Review

First time to buy RR SC so far so good.
By blkwheels on

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I was looking for the RR Sport SC when I bought my gl450 but was to nervous to consider LR due to neg reputation. They just kept catching my eye and when I drove it, I had to buy it. What a car! Love the look, cockpit feel, howling engine and how it rides. A part is on order for the pass side dual ac not cooling but for now I'm loving every bit of my new ride. I only have 1k miles. I passed the gl450 to my wife. Which is also great suv but totaly diff than the RR Sprt SC.

Sexy yet wicked stance, cockpit like feel, handles tighter than a sport coupe. Extremely responsive throttle on the sc esp when in sport mode.

Would have loved power folding side mirrors, If the volume of bluetooth is past 18 the other party starts to hear lots of echo and static. Less than 18 it's hard to hear other person due to louder sc engine and wind noise. Quieter cabin.