2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Consumer Review: Electronic gremlins

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV - Consumer Review

Electronic gremlins
By Sin City Ferrari on

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

With 13 months of ownership I can honestly say I'm seriously debating whether to get another one when the lease is up. The recent electronic gremlins, engine light turns on and off, and noises the vehicle is exhibiting is suprising for a vehicle costing 75k+. One day the radio and nav didn't work; I was ready to drop it off at the dealership when it miraculously started working again. The engine light intermittently turns on and off. There's also this "crunching" noise when I drive over large bumps. Definitely will have the dealership look into this. On a positive note, I enjoy the supercharged motor, the exterior styling and interior ergonomics.

Supercharged motor, transmission especially in sport mode, exterior styling and classy interior.

I might have a unit that rolled off the assembly line when it's Miller Time. Fix the electronic glitches. Motorized cargo door like the Porsche Cayenne.