2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover Sport model:
Best car for its purpose
By Mac on 03/18/09 12:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

My SS sport is amazing. Ive owned it over 2 years. It handles great...all buttons are at my fingertips and the dvd/nav system works great. Nav system is not for the elders, as goes for any computer system. I have a 3 year old and 4 dogs and have no complaints. Fits my needs and this Alabama girl is not afraid to drive it in the snow or mud...hence what its made for.

Nightmare. Don't Fall for the Looks!
By OrthoDr on 09/11/08 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Despite my better judgment, advice of knowledgeable friends and my own happy history with German cars (Porsche, BMW) I went with the RR. In the shop about 50% of the time: suspension, brakes, engine light etc, etc. I now know that any real car enthusiast snickers when they see some moron (like myself) driving a Range Rover down the street, knowing they succumbed to great looks, marketing and desire to exhibit one's W-2 in vehicle form. Please don't, unless your RR technician is a starving family member. Buy a BMW X-5 or Cayenne instead. And yes, I told you so.

Electronic gremlins
By Sin City Ferrari on 12/31/07 21:07 PM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

With 13 months of ownership I can honestly say I'm seriously debating whether to get another one when the lease is up. The recent electronic gremlins, engine light turns on and off, and noises the vehicle is exhibiting is suprising for a vehicle costing 75k+. One day the radio and nav didn't work; I was ready to drop it off at the dealership when it miraculously started working again. The engine light intermittently turns on and off. There's also this "crunching" noise when I drive over large bumps. Definitely will have the dealership look into this. On a positive note, I enjoy the supercharged motor, the exterior styling and interior ergonomics.

All Wheel Drive Bentley
By Dr. Morton on 08/04/07 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I recently purchased the RRS SC and this SUV has blown my mind. I had seen them around, found them flashy and even considered buying one. However, I never became serious about it until a friend of mine brought his home. The first time I climbed into the RRS I was instantly impressed. The classy styling on the outside transitioned well into the interior. I was at the dealership the next week and now I'm a proud owner of the RRS SC. If you can fit the bill, this car is worth adding to the collection. I drove the BMW 7 Series for years, and I don't think I'll ever go back.

Great SUV, but gas mileage is bad!
By njacks12 on 06/19/07 21:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

The Range Rover Sport Supercharged is a great SUV. It is everything you would wish for, except the gas mileage. First you have to use premum. Then the engine is a v-8 so it burns a lot of gas which I don't like about my Range Rover. Everthing else is excellent!

Best SUV for many reasons
By Gordon on 06/15/07 12:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

A car or SUV can always say it does something better than some other vehicle. It's a collection of hits or misses that makes a car great though, and the Range Rover Sport Supercharged has more Hits than misses. This SUV is unbelievable to drive along winding mountain roads. Power is there whenever you need it and brakes are better than almost every other car our there This thing stops faster than my friends Mazda 3 compact car! I

First time to buy RR SC so far so good.
By blkwheels on 12/17/06 21:06 PM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I was looking for the RR Sport SC when I bought my gl450 but was to nervous to consider LR due to neg reputation. They just kept catching my eye and when I drove it, I had to buy it. What a car! Love the look, cockpit feel, howling engine and how it rides. A part is on order for the pass side dual ac not cooling but for now I'm loving every bit of my new ride. I only have 1k miles. I passed the gl450 to my wife. Which is also great suv but totaly diff than the RR Sprt SC.

you get what you pay for
By sprsnic on 12/01/06 10:49 AM (PST)

2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Yes this SUV is one of the most expensive in its class, but you get what you pay for. Great looks, good power, comfortable, and a killer stereo. This Land Rover does not disappoint.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.